Friday 10 June 2011

Stall helper needed!


-------- application has been closed. Thank you!! --------


Could anyone please help my stall at artsmart? As many talks and workshops will be held during 2 day, I would like to ask someone to look after my stall and customers while I'm attending some of the events. I am afraid to say that it is an unpaid work but you can get a free ticket which costs £5 for one day, £9 for two days. And also lunch will be provided!

Details are below.


Venue : Chelsea College of Art and Design [ map ]

Date 1 : 01 July (Fri) 10am-6pm (I'd like to ask 3-4 hours to stay in a stall)
Date 2 : 02 July (Sat) 1pm-6pm (I'd like to ask 2-3 hours to stay in a stall)

It would be better if you can help me for both days, but I would be very happy even if you can do for only one day.
We can discuss when I would ask you to stay in a stall, and in the rest of time you can take your time, looking around stalls, joining workshops or networking. Even you can visit Tate Britain where is just opposite of the venue.

There are more than 100 stalls such as fashion, textile, graphics, jewelry and fine art. They are selected from about 500 applicants. You can see all stall holders here. Also find a time table of useful free programs which are advice from professionals, portfolio presentations, how to start a creative career, etc.

If you are interested in or for any questions, please feel free to contact me.
( info(at)hirokomatsushita.com )

Thank you xxx